SALEM, Ore. -- Oregon Gov. Kate Brown held a news conference on Monday, discussing her hopes for a climate bill.
Brown said she wants to work on a solution that would address climate change while maintaining jobs and then present proposed modifications to the climate bill.
"The stakes are incredibly high," Brown said.
Below is the video of the news conference:
- WATCH: Gov. Brown talks future of climate bill
- Climate talks hinge on GOP return, Gov. Brown says
- Gov. Brown signs Holocaust education bill
- Gov. Brown bans offshore drilling
- Gov. Brown signs drug transparency bill into law
- Gov. Brown signs landmark rent control bill in Oregon
- Gov. Brown visits foster families in Eugene
- Gov. Brown orders release of school ratings
- Gubernatorial candidate withdraws, supports Gov. Brown
- Gov. Brown proposes boost for OSP funding