SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A police pursuit came to a fiery ending in Springfield early Tuesday.
Mistea Osborne, 33, was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. Police said she was wanted out of Texas for drug charges and now faces additional charges from the chase.
Police said around 2 a.m. a vehicle in the Gateway area led them on a pursuit after running a red light.
The chase ended at the dead end of Henderson Avenue after the suspect crashed through the concrete barrier onto the railroad tracks.
Police said the car caught fire but officers used fire extinguishers to put it out.
- Wanted woman facing charges after Springfield pursuit ends in fiery crash
- High-speed police pursuit ends in arrest in Springfield
- Springfield man facing sex abuse charges
- One dead, one injured in fiery crash
- Fiery crash sends one man to hospital
- Roseburg man faces drug charges after police pursuit
- Springfield standoff ends in suicide
- Wanted man arrested after pursuit in Lebanon
- Man leads Springfield police on a pursuit, crashes, and then flees
- Teenagers facing riot charges after fight in Springfield