Eugene, Ore. -- Oregon head coach Dana Altman talked at length with the media about a variety of topics on Wednesday, ahead of the Ducks late week matchups with UCLA and USC. Coming off a loss at home in the Civil War, the first home loss to the Beavers since 2012, Altman mentioned that the team would not feel sorry for themselves, and that there was a lot of work left to be done.
Of note, the Ducks head coach mentioned the lack of numbers when it came to practicing (full comments on this at 2:03 mark in video above), and a possibility of having to bring in more practice players or even take athletes from other sports to help round out the team so the depth would be less affected going into the meat of the Pac-12 season.
Speaking to the media as well was Victor Bailey, Oregon guard, who discussed defending the Bruins and not dwelling on what could have been this season before the injuries to Bol Bol, Kenny Wooten and the transfer of Abu Kigab (full answer at 1:02 mark in video below).
Oregon faces UCLA at 6 pm at Matthew Knight Arena on Thursday. They follow that up with a 5 pm game against USC on Sunday, also at Matthew Knight Arena.
- Altman, Bailey prepare for UCLA, USC games, talk rotation issues
- Web Extra: Dana Altman discusses upcoming game against USC (1/17/18)
- Web Extra: Dana Altman after home loss to USC (1/18/18)
- Web Extra: Dana Altman After Oregon's 94-91 Win Over UCLA
- Motorcycle crashes on Bailey Hill Road
- Web Extra: Victor Bailey Jr. on losing the Civil War game
- Heimlich One Hits USC to Open Series
- Residents concerned for their safety after shooting at The Bailey
- Web Extra: Dana Altman on Ducks preparing for Colorado State (12/7/17)
- Web Extra: Wayne Tinkle talks after Beaver's win over UCLA (1/18/18)