Photo Gallery 9 Images
WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The whistleblower complaint on President Donald Trump and Ukraine was released Thursday morning.
It accuses Trump of using his power "to solicit interference from a foreign country" in the 2020 election.
The declassified complaint says Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, "is a central figure in this effort."
According to the whistleblower, White House officials were "deeply disturbed" by President Trump's July 25th phone call with Ukraine's president.
White House lawyers were "already in discussion" about "how to treat the call because of the likelihood, in the officials' retelling, that they had witnessed the president abuse his office for personal gain," according to the whistleblower complaint.
You can read the redacted Whistleblower complaint below:
This story is breaking and will be updated.
- Whistleblower complaint released on Trump and Ukraine
- Oregon lawmaker wants to expand whistleblower protections
- County approves $235K settlement in whistleblower lawsuit
- 90 former national security officials praise whistleblower
- Commission dismisses ethics complaint against Gov. Brown
- Labor commissioner: Complaint against Legislature to proceed
- BBB issuing Hoverboards.com warning after complaints
- Oregon sheriff facing ethic complaint withdraws resignation
- Unity Center whistleblower sues county, Unity for $1.1M
- Oregon Court of Appeals: Director not fired for whistleblowing