EUGENE, Ore. – The White Bird Clinic has set up a temporary clinic at the homeless camp on Highway 99 in Eugene.
The clinic is offering medical, crisis and social services to those living at Camp 99 every day except Sunday.
They also have drug and alcohol counselors on site.
The clinic will be there until Jan. 7 when the camp is expected to be cleared.
Campers will then be given the option to transfer to other shelters.
- White Bird sets up clinic at Camp 99 in Eugene
- White Bird Clinic offers services at Eugene Public Library
- White Bird Dental Clinic moving to bigger space in downtown Eugene
- White Bird offers free walk-in counseling at Eugene Public Library
- Highway 99 homeless camp holds public open house
- Pedestrian crossing under construction near Highway 99 camp
- PeaceHealth opening same-day clinic in south Eugene
- Eugene reverses decision on downtown homeless camp
- Next round of Meningococcal B clinics set at OSU
- Tech company set to open wellness clinics for employees