WINSTON, OR. -- A Winston man is facing charges, accused of sexually abusing a four-year-old.
According to court documents, 54-year-old Michael Short was a friend of the four-year-old victim's mother.
The documents said he would watch the kids when their mom needed to run errands, and that's when the alleged abuse took place.
He's been booked into the Douglas County Jail on charges of sexual abuse and sodomy.
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Winston man accused of abusing 8-month-old
- Junction City man accused of sexually abusing foster child
- Man accused of sexually abusing child in Lane County
- Camas Valley man accused of child sexual abuse
- Eugene man charged with child sexual abuse
- Lebanon man accused of child sex abuse
- Lane County man sentenced for sexually abusing a child
- Taekwondo instructor accused of sexually abusing children
- Classroom volunteer accused of sexually abusing kindergartner