MYRTLE CREEK, OR. -- A Winston man is facing charges, accused of trying to meet up with a 14-year-old girl for sex.
Myrtle Creek police arrested 32-year-old Nathan Sheridan on Friday.
They said he contacted someone he thought was 14 and tried to meet up with her.
According to court documents, he asked her to record their encounter.
He allegedly tried to meet up with her in Millsite Park, where he was then arrested.
He's facing charges of online sexual corruption of a child and luring a minor.
- Winston man arrested for online sex crimes
- Lebanon man arrested for sex crimes
- Winston man arrested after police pursuit
- Missing Winston man found dead
- Winston man dies in crash
- Douglas County deputies arrest Glide man accused of sex crimes
- Three arrests made in Winston Subway robbery
- Two arrested in Winston after drug bust
- Winston man accused of abusing 8-month-old
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse