CRESCENT, Ore. -- The winter weather is bringing a lot of snow to local ski resorts, and it's a welcome sight at Willamette Pass Resort after the lack of powder last season.
Tim Wiper, the owner of Willamette Pass, said their snow depth is starting to get back toward average. Right now, it's 74 inches at the lodge.
"We've got powder snow and a lot of it," Wiper said.
Wiper said after a dry start to the year, this is exactly what they were hoping for.
"The winter, just now, is arriving," Wiper said. "About 10 days ago, in February here, we're finally getting the snow."
Skiers can take advantage of the snow all weekend and Monday, President's Day.
For more information on conditions, click here.
- Winter weather brings more snow to Willamette Pass
- Willamette Pass opening this weekend
- Winter Storm Warning for Willamette Valley
- ODOT crews prepare for possibility of snow in Willamette Valley
- Swimmer rescued from Willamette River
- Willamette River drowning victim identified
- Blitzing the Preseason: Willamette Wolverines
- Winter Weather Advisories
- Snow likely as winter weather heads our way on Monday
- Four businesses opening on Willamette Street