ELMIRA, Ore. – A woman has died after a crash north of Elmira.
Oregon State Police said it happened around 4:30 p.m. Monday near milepost 13.5 on Territorial Highway.
Troopers said Gina Laracy, 85, of Salem was driving south in a 2004 Cadillac sedan with Jeffery Jones, 36, in the passenger seat.
They said she left the road for an unknown reason and crashed into a tree. The airbags did not deploy.
Laracy died on the way to the hospital. Jones was hurt and was taken to the hospital.
- Woman killed in crash near Elmira
- Elmira bus crashes into a guardrail and parents aren't notified
- Crews go through fire training in Elmira
- Elmira man arrested after barricading himself inside home
- A.L.I.C.E. student safety training held at Elmira High School
- North Bend woman killed in crash on Highway 101
- Two-vehicle crash kills Albany woman on Highway 20
- Central Oregon crash kills three
- Albany man killed in crash
- Teenager killed in Albany crash