DEXTER, Ore. -- A woman was struck by a vehicle and found unresponsive on Dexter Road on Sunday, the Lane County Sheriff’s Office said.
The sheriff’s office responded to the report shortly before 1 a.m. near the 38600 block of Dexter Road. Deputies found a 43-year-old woman with substantial injuries, and she was taken to the hospital.
Investigators said the woman was struck by a vehicle, likely a 2010-2013 Mazda 3. The vehicle likely has front and passenger-side damage, and possibly a broken side mirror.
The sheriff’s office is seeking the public’s help in identifying the driver and vehicle suspected in the crash. If you have any information, including video surveillance from the area, contact the sheriff’s office at 541-682-4141.
- Woman seriously injured in Dexter hit-and-run
- University of Oregon crew team rescued at Dexter Reservoir
- Pedestrian seriously injured in hit-and-run on Lincoln Street
- Neighbors in Dexter are fed up with a house in the area
- Driver hits and runs over a Northeast Portland woman
- Explosion severely injures Eugene woman
- Roseburg PD investigates fatal hit and run
- Police search for hit-and-run driver
- Roseburg woman charged with a DUII after a hit and run
- Deputies: man makes beer run with injured child in car