OREGON CITY, Ore. (AP) -- A 50-year-old woman is facing several charges including attempted kidnapping after police say she tried to take an infant from a family that was eating at an Oregon City restaurant.
KATU reports that police officers arrested the woman at a Shari's restaurant Saturday night.
Officers received a call about a woman who was threatening to hurt a family if they did not let her have their infant.
Arriving police arrested her as she was walking from the restaurant. She was later booked into the Clackamas County Jail on harassment, second-degree disorderly conduct, second-degree kidnapping, and a parole violation.
- Woman tried to kidnap infant at Oregon City restaurant
- Police: Corvallis man arrested for suffocating and kidnapping woman
- Man accused of kidnapping woman in Coos Bay
- Salem police arrest man after woman kidnapped at knife point
- Convicted sex offender indicted in death, kidnapping of elderly woman
- Oregon Senate OKs law banning straws from restaurants
- Infant Ibuprofen recall expanded for dosage concerns
- Springfield man charged with murdering infant
- Oregon woman accused of shooting boyfriend
- Arizona woman accused of killing Oregon man