COOS BAY, Ore. – A woman has been evacuated from a cruise ship off the Oregon coast after suffering kidney failure.
The Coast Guard was called to the Grand Princess ship Monday morning, about 50 miles southwest of Coos Bay.
The 76-year-old woman was airlifted from the ship and taken to Bay Area hospital.
Her condition is unknown.
- Woman with kidney failure airlifted from cruise near Coos Bay
- Man medically evacuated off cruise ship near Coos Bay
- Coos Bay man charged with murder
- Coos Bay deputies arrest bank robbery suspect
- Coos Bay couple killed in house fire
- Fire destroyed house in Coos Bay Sunday
- Man escapes house fire in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay man dies in logging accident
- McAuley Hospital in Coos Bay demolished
- Police fatally shoot Coos Bay man