EUGENE, Ore. -- WorkSource Lane is reopening to the public and will be offering in-person employment and training services starting Wednesday.
WorkSource Lane is a partnership of state and local government agencies, colleges and nonprofit organizations that offer employment services to job seekers and businesses.
The following services are available:
- Career and Education Assessments
- Job Listings, Referrals and Hiring Events
- Resume and Application Assistance
- Employment Referrals
- Job Search Assistance
- Internet access for job searches
- Workshops on résumés, interviewing and other topics
- Access to information about unemployment insurance
- Professional Networking with social media
- Referrals to training and other community resources, such as housing, food banks, child-care assistance, and public transportation
- On-the-Job Training
- Scholarship Funded Training
- Support Services; transportation, basic needs, tools etc.
- National Career Readiness Certification
- Career Exploration
- GED and Adult Basic Education Referral
Services will also continue to be provided using phone and virtual appointments to accommodate all service needs, according to a news release.
WorkSource Lane is located at 2510 Oakmont Way, Eugene, and is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, go to the website or to schedule an appointment, call 541-686-7601.