EUGENE, Ore. -- A Eugene woman who pleaded guilty to manslaughter was sentenced to 10 years in prison.
Brandi Gonzales was sentenced for a wrong way crash that killed a man in Eugene.
In August, she was driving the wrong way on West 7th in Eugene, trying to get away from sheriff's deputies. While she was trying to escape, she smashed into another car, killing Eran Schlesinger.
- Wrong way driver sentenced for fatal crash
- Wrong-way driver crashes into a school building
- OSP identifies drivers, passenger in fatal Hwy. 99 crash
- Police identify driver, pedestrian in fatal Junction City crash
- Pedestrian, driver identified in fatal River Road crash
- Wrong-way driver busted after high-speed chase
- Blood-alcohol level of driver in fatal crash nearly 4 times legal limit
- Officials investigating fatal car crash in Springfield
- Deputies investigating fatal crash in Linn County.
- Police investigate fatal crash in Springfield