Eugene, Ore. -- In a wide ranging interview, Oregon Senator and Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee Ron Wyden talked with KEZI about a variety of topics on Sunday morning. Wyden touched on the upcoming wildfire season, the recovery of the McKenzie river area, the possibility of bringing the Olympics to the Willamette Valley one day as well as name, image and likeness legislation.
Oregon Senator Ron Wyden talked to KEZI Sunday morning about the extreme heat, the issues of wildfires from last year and this coming season and touched on a variety of sports related topics.
Posted: Jun 27, 2021 9:14 PM
- Wyden discusses wildfires, extreme heat, Olympics in wide ranging interview
- Senator Wyden proposes plan to tackle wildfires
- Sen. Wyden seeks aid for vineyards hit by wildfire smoke
- Wyden to push FEMA on wildfire assistance denials
- Wildland fire crews battle blazes, extreme heat
- Oregon facing extreme heat this weekend
- Sen. Wyden addresses high veteran suicide rates
- Senator Ron Wyden introduces student loan act
- Sen. Ron Wyden visits Kalapuya High School
- DeFazio, Wyden & Merkley visit Holiday Farm Fire
Scroll for more content...