EUGENE, Ore. -- An accident between a pickup truck and a bicycle sent a 23-year-old man to Riverbend on Thursday night.
Eugene Police told KEZI 9 News the victim has life threatening injuries.
The call went to dispatch at 9:30 p.m. Thursday night at Highway 99 North and Roosevelt Boulevard.
EPD said the pickup was headed north on the highway while the bicyclist was headed west.
The northbound lanes of Highway 99 were closed for three hours during the investigation.
- Bicyclist hit by pickup suffers life-threatening injuries
- Bicyclist sustains life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- Pedestrian hit in crash, suffered life-threatening injuries
- Oregon receivers suffer injuries
- Bicyclist escapes car crash with minor injuries
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries after being assaulted at nail salon
- Bicyclist in the hospital after crash involving pickup truck
- Verdell back to practice after suffering injury
- Bicyclist hospitalized after being hit by SUV in Springfield
- Accidental shooting sends child to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries