Eugene, OR -- Oregon State's offense powered the Beavers past Washington on Saturday, 10-7.
The Beavers had a 7-6 lead in the seventh inning when Adley Rutschman hit a bases-clearing double scoring three runs, giving OSU a four-run advantage.
Rutschman and Ryan Ober each recorded three RBI's in the victory. Ober's came off a three-run home run in the team's five-run first inning.
Bryce Fehmel earned a no decision in the start after going 4.1 innings allowing five runs on four hits.
Mitchell Verburg allowed a game-tying three-run home run to Connor Blair in the fifth but followed strong by giving up just one run in 1.2 innings of work.
OSU improves to 18-5-1 overall and 5-3 in Pac-12 play. The series finale is set for 2 p.m. on Sunday at Husky Stadium.
Oregon baseball also used their bats to take down Utah, 9-4.
The Ducks opened the game with three runs in the first inning capped off by a Johnny Deluca RBI double.
Tanner Smith also recorded his first home run with a solo shot in the fourth inning.
Oregon starter Robert Ahlstrom was brilliant on the mound going 7.1 innings allowing one unearned run while striking out eight. The Ducks had a 9-0 lead going into the 8th inning.
The Utes tacked on four runs over the next two innings but the bullpen effort of Payton Fuller and Keaton Chase was able to keep Utah at bay.
The Ducks improve to 14-10 overall and 3-4 in conference play.
Oregon will end their series against Utah with a doubleheader beginning at 10 a.m. on Sunday at Smith's Ballpark.
- Baseball Roundup: Oregon State and Oregon baseball both earn victories
- Baseball Roundup: Oregon State’s bats come alive, Oregon comes up short.
- Oregon State Baseball Cruises Past Northwestern (6/1/18)
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both victorious on Saturday
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks earn win, Beavs rained out
- The unsung heroes of Oregon baseball
- Oregon State baseball wins the College World Series
- Oregon State Baseball not missing a beat in title defense
- Oregon State baseball introduces new head coach Mitch Canham
- Oregon State baseball is heading back to Omaha