Eugene, OR -- Oregon State baseball was kept in check offensively as the Beavers fall to Oklahoma State in game two of the series, 5-2.
The Beavers were up 2-1 when Oklahoma State's Andrew Navigato hit a solo home run out of Kyler McMahan's reach to tie it.
The Cowboys added a pair of runs in the fifth inning behind a Nick Funk RBI single and a Colin Simpson sacrifice fly.
Beavers' pitcher Bryce Fehmel (6-1) suffers his first loss of the year after allowing five runs in five innings of work.
The only two Beaver runs came on a Matthew Gretler sacrifice fly in the first and a Jake Dukart RBI single in the eighth.
Oregon State falls to 31-13-1.
The series final is set for 12 p.m. on Sunday at Goss Stadium.
As for Oregon, the Ducks fall in 11 innings to Arizona, 9-8.
With the game tied in the 11th Ryne Nelson's pick-off attempt went into right field allowing Ariozna's Mathew Dyer to score from first
Oregon had a one-run lead in the ninth when Austin Wells hit an RBI triple off Nelson to tie the game sending it to extra innings.
With the loss the ducks fall to 23-20 and 8-11 in conference play.
Game three of the series is scheduled for 12 p.m. on Sunday from Hi Corbett Field in Tuscon, Arizona.
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both fall
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks come up short
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop road games
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks sweep doubleheader
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks get swept
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks, Beavs drop home games
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs suffer road losses
- Baseball Roundup: Beavs, Ducks both victorious on Saturday
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks earn win, Beavs rained out
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks fall to Buffs, Beavs take down Utes