Corvallis, Ore. -- Remy Martin scored 24 points to lead Arizona State to an 82-76 victory over Oregon State. The Sun Devils took their biggest lead at 62-45 on Martin's jumper with 9:34 remaining. Oregon State responded with a 9-2 run to get back in the game, and Tres Tinkle's four-point play cut the lead to 74-67 with 2:28 left. The Beavers made things interesting down the stretch and closed to 80-76 on two free throws from Ethan Thompson with 16.2 seconds left, but they would not get closer. Tinkle scored 18 of his 22 points in the second half, and Thompson also scored 22.
Oregon State falls to 1-2 in conference play and will face Arizona on Sunday.
Posted: Jan 9, 2020 11:54 PM
- Beaver comeback falls short vs. Arizona State
- Beaver Baseball opens series vs. Arizona with comeback win
- Beavers Fall to Arizona State in Pac-12 Tournament
- Gulich Lifts Beavers over Arizona State
- Beavers fall to Oklahoma 77-69
- Beavers gear up for the Huskies on a short week
- OSU falls short against Stanford
- Beavers Fall To Bruins In Los Angeles
- Beavers Fall To USC In Pac-12 Quarterfinals
- Beavers fall to Cardinal, 83-60 at home
Scroll for more content...