EUGENE, Ore --
OSU tops Oregon in women's soccer Civil War
In the 86th minute Oregon State senior Paula Leblic scored the game-winning goal for the Beavers on senior night. OSU ends the season at 11-6-2 overall while the ducks end the regular season at 5-9-5.
Oregon State men's soccer earns draw with No. 5 Stanford
OSU's Eric Diaz missed a scoring opportunity near the end of regulation. The Beavers outshot the Cardinal in the extra time, 6-2, but were unable to score. Beavers head coach Terry Boss was still pleased with earning the point.
"I think we had some chances, I think we made some good chances," Boss said. "I think we started to finish with the ball as we grew into the game we started to get more chances. Obviously we'd like to tuck some of those away but I was so proud of the guys they were resilient they fought."
Oregon volleyball falls in straight set to No. 14 Washington
The Ducks were behind the Huskies in in aces, and assists but finished with more blocks and digs. Both teams finished even with 38 digs. Oregon dropped set one, 25-18, before falling in sets two and three, 25-12 and 28-26. Ronika Stone paced the Ducks with a team-high 11 kills in the defeat. The Ducks lost to the Huskies earlier this season as well, 3-2.
OSU volleyball can't capitalize against No. 24 Washington St.
The Beavers won the opening set, 25-18, but dropped the next three to lose. Despite the loss OSU had more digs, assists and aces in the match. Haylie Bennett led the Beavers with 14 kills in the losing effort.
- Duck, Beaver Roundup
- Softball Roundup: Ducks, Beavers fall at home
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks win, Beavers lose in southern road games
- Beavers End Streak Against Ducks
- Beaver Hoops Roundup: OSU sweeps Saturday games
- Can the Beavers outscore the Ducks?
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks defend home court, Beavers lose in double-overtime (1/20/19)
- Women’s Hoops Roundup: Ducks set record, Beavers rally late (2/3/19)
- Women’s Hoops Roundup: Ducks get outplayed and Beavers rally late (2/22/19)
- Baseball Roundup: Ducks sweep the Lions, Beavers drop series finale against WVU (3/3/19)