Eugene, Ore. -- Come New Year’s Eve, it’s on between the Ducks and the Spartans. Oregon (8-4, 5-4 Pac-12) will face Michigan State (7-5, 5-4 Big Ten) in the Redbox Bowl at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif.
The Ducks enter the postseason after going 8-4 in the regular season, and riding a two-game win streak after victories over Arizona State and Oregon State.
The Ducks are looking for their first bowl win since the 2015 Rose Bowl when Marcus Mariota led Oregon to a 59-20 victory over the Florida State Seminoles.
Oregon head coach spoke to the media Sunday and expects quarterback Justin Herbert and defensive lineman Jalen Jelks to play in the bowl game after injuries limited them during the Civil War.
- Ducks headed to the Redbox Bowl
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal on Redbox Bowl (12/16/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal post-practice before Redbox Bowl (12/27/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal previews Redbox Bowl (12/28/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal on the Redbox Bowl matchup against Michigan State PART 1 (12/2/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal on the Redbox Bowl matchup against Michigan State PART 2 (12/2/18)
- Oregon Ducks heading back to Elite 8
- Ducks name Gamble head lax coach
- 57 Ducks Heading to NCAA Prelims
- Oregon Ducks win bowl game against Michigan State