Eugene, OR -- Oregon is getting ready for its second fall scrimmage on Saturday.
The Ducks have been doing a lot of situational drills in practice such as third-down, two-minute and four-minute drills.
"I think it's important for the offense to do what we're told," quarterback Justin Herbert said. "I know Tyler (Shough) and I split. He goes on the other side of the field. But I'm rooting for him. I think as long as both offenses do their job it's god for us."
The team also practiced in Autzen Stadium rather than the normal practice field on Friday.
"We're always just trying to work on everything, run blocking, running routes, details, technique, all that stuff," tight end Hunter Kampmoyer. "Nothing that I can think of specifically. We're just trying to work on everything that we can."
Oregon will open its season against Auburn on August 31 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Ducks look ahead to second fall scrimmage
- Ducks wrap up first scrimmage of fall camp
- Ducks compete in second spring scrimmage
- Oregon preps for fall scrimmage
- OSU reflects on first fall scrimmage
- Beavers gear up for second fall scrimmage
- Beavers ball out in second fall scrimmage
- Web Extra: Andrzej Hughes-Murray on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)