Eugene, Ore. -- Oregon men's basketball let a 19-point lead slip as the Ducks fall to UCLA, 90-83.
The Bruins went on a 17-0 run in the second half behind 27 second-half points from Jaylen Hands. The Ducks tied the game after a pair of free throws from Kenny Wooten but never led after that.
Oregon allowed 62 second-half points as UCLA shot 52 percent from the floor and 63 percent from three-point range for the game.
Paul White and Payton Pritchard were bright spots for the Ducks who tied for team-high 18 points each.
Oregon falls to 15-12 overall and 6-8 in conference play. The Ducks host Arizona St. at 8:30 pm on Thursday at Matthew Knight Arena.
Oregon State did enough to hang on to defeat USC, 67-62.
The Beavers had a balanced scoring attack with four players in double figures led by 15 points a piece from Stephen Thompson Jr. and Kylor Kelley. Tres Tinkle added 14 points while Ethan Thompson recorded 12.
The Beavs didn't allow the Torojans to get going from beyond the arc holding USC to 29 percent shooting from three. The Beavs were also the more aggresive team going 15-for-19 from the free-throw line. USC only went to the line six times without making one attempt.
Oregon State improves to 17-9 overall and 9-5 in the Pac-12. The Beavers will take on Arizona at 6 pm on Thursday at Gill Coliseum.
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks surrender double-digit lead to Bruins, OSU hangs on against USC
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs suffer road losses
- Ducks stunned by Bruins, lose 87-84
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks defend home court, Beavers lose in double-overtime (1/20/19)
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs win at home
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks fall to Buffs, Beavs take down Utes
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks win, Beavers lose in southern road games
- Women’s Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs win on the road
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks hammer Utes, Beavs roll Buffaloes
- Women's Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs upset by Washington