EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Sabrina Ionescu had 28 points and 11 assists to lead No. 6 Oregon over No. 25 California 91-54 on Friday night.
Ruthy Hebard added 18 points and 11 rebounds for the Ducks (21-3, 10-1 Pac-12), who have won 13 of 14 games. Ionescu's double-double was her 11th of the season.
It was Oregon's largest margin of victory in a conference game this season.
Jaelyn Brown led the Golden Bears (15-7, 6-5) with 14 points and Alaysia Styles added 12. Kristine Anigwe, California's leading scorer at 17.5 points per game, had just six to go with eight rebounds.
After a sluggish first quarter, Oregon pulled away with a 10-0 run in the second to lead 46-29 at the break. Ionescu had 15 points in the first half.
The Ducks dominated inside with a 40-28 rebound margin and 20-10 edge in second-chance points.
Ionescu was 9 of 13 from the field and 4 of 7 from 3-point range as Oregon finished 34 of 66 overall for 51.5 percent. The Golden Bears shot 21 of 55 for 38.2 percent.
Oregon improved the nation's best home record to 14-0 after being bumped off the No. 4 line for the top seed in the Spokane Region by Notre Dame in Thursday's latest reveal by the NCAA selection committee. The Ducks are now fifth, with UConn, Mississippi State and Louisville holding the top three spots.
California, which is trying to reach the NCAA Tournament for the sixth time in Lindsay Gottlieb's seventh season as coach, is 0-7 against top 25 teams and 0-2 against the top 10. The Golden Bears face their eighth ranked team Sunday at Oregon State.
California: Plays at No. 16 Oregon State on Sunday.
Oregon: Hosts No. 24 Stanford on Sunday.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ionescu, no. 6 Oregon crushes no. 25 Cal, 91-54
- Beavers Roll Over No. 25 Cal 68-48
- Oregon defeats Cal 66-53 for Bears' 9th straight loss
- Oregon State Men's Basketball falls to Cal 74-70 (2/3/18)
- Ionescu, Hebard pave way past no. 18 Arizona St.
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu after loss to Stanford (2/4/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on closing out the Pac-12 (2/21/18)
- Sabrina Ionescu Wins Pac-12 Player of the Year
- Web Extra: Justin Herbert on Oregon's upcoming road game against Cal (9/25/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)