LAS VEGAS (AP) -- Jarod Lucas hit a 3-pointer with 1.8 seconds left and Oregon State withstood Alfonso Plummer's conference-record 11 3-pointers to beat Utah 71-69 in the opening round of the Pac-12 tournament. No. 8 seed Utah led by 14 early in the second half behind Plummer. Making his second start in place of Rylan Jones, the junior guard was one shy of Klay Thompson's tournament record of eight 3-pointers in the first half. He finished 11 of 16 from the arc overall to score 35 points. The Beavers had the ball down 69-68 and Lucas knocked down a corner 3 on a kickout pass from Tres Tinkle.
Freshman Jarod Lucas hits game winner as OSU moves on to play Oregon in the quarterfinals of the Pac-12 Men's Basketball Tournament.
Posted: Mar 11, 2020 5:43 PM
- Lucas hits game winner, OSU advances in Pac-12 tournament
- Oregon Advances to Pac-12 Tournament Championship
- Oregon advances to Pac-12 Championship Game
- OSU’s motto for the Pac-12 Tournament: everyone eats.
- OSU women’s basketball gear up for Pac-12 Tournament (3/5/19)
- Ducks take Pac-12 crown, advance to NCAA Tournament
- Ducks win ovetime thriller, advance to Pac-12 title game
- Hoops Roundup: Pritchard hits game-winner against UW, OSU falls in Pullman
- Oregon Women's Basketball Wins Pac-12 Tournament
- Web Extra: Dana Altman on Pac-12 Tournament
Scroll for more content...