Corvallis, Ore. – The Oregon State Beavers suffered their third defeat in the last four games with the loss to Washington, 79-69.
The Beavers couldn't overcome a 13-point halftime deficit despite 30 points from Stephen Thompson Jr.
Thompson shot 11-19 from the field and 6-11 from three-point range.
OSU cut the lead to single digits late in the second half but it was too little too late.
Tres Tinkle scored 18 points despite going 4-12 from the field and 0-3 from three. Ten of those points were from the free-throw line.
The Huskies shot 58 percent as a team and had four players in double figures. Jaylen Nowell led the way for Washington with 19 points.
With the loss Oregon State falls to (12-7, 4-3) on the season. Next for the Beavers, they'll travel to take on Colorado Thursaday, January 31, at 8:00 p.m.
- OSU suffers third loss in four games, falls to UW
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks, Beavs suffer road losses
- OSU falls short against Stanford
- Jefferson boosts OSU running game
- OSU offense stagnant in loss to Washington
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal on bye week improvements and upcoming UW game PART 2 (10/8/18)
- Web Extra: Mario Cristobal on bye week improvements and upcoming UW game (10/8/18)
- OSU eliminated from postseason, falls to Creighton
- OSU holds first day of fall camp
- OSU reflects on first fall scrimmage