Eugene, OR. -- The Oregon softball team hosts their first Pac-12 series this weekend at Jane Sanders Stadium against seventh ranked University of Washington. The Ducks returns to the Jane after losing all three games to the University of Arizona.
Despite the teams nine game losing streak, senior infielder April Utecht says that, "there's things from each game that we've taken into our pockets and learned from it." The team scored three runs in their series against the Wildcats, getting run ruled in two games.
"Keep fighting. That's all we can do is fight and you know things are tough and they've been tough for us, but we're going to get through this and better because of it," says first time head coach, Melyssa Lombardi. "You can see at the end of our series against Arizona, I thought we started to look more like ourselves early in the season."
The team said they're looking at this losing streak as a learning process. The Ducks take on the Huskies in game 1 of their series, Saturday at 1pm.
- Oregon Softball hosts the Huskies after losing nine straight
- Beavers Slip Past Huskies In Overtime
- Beavers want revenge on the Huskies (3/5/19)
- Ducks drop into consolation bracket after loss to Huskies
- Mike White Leaving Oregon Softball Program
- Langenfeld named to Oregon softball staff
- Fresh faces, fresh start for Oregon softball
- Oregon softball refocusing, prepared for California tournament
- Oregon State softball ranked number 23
- Oregon men lose another close game