TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Marie Gulich had 20 points and 12 rebounds and Oregon State jumped out early and cruised to a 65-40 victory over Arizona on Friday night.
Oregon State (22-6, 13-4 Pac-12 Conference) has won six in a row. Arizona (6-22, 2-15) has five straight double-digits losses and was held to fewer than 50 points for the eighth time this season.
Gulich has scored 20-plus points in three consecutive games and collected her 14th double-double of the season. Katie McWilliams added 11 points for the Beavers, who shot 59 percent in the first half and 47.5 percent overall. Gulich had 10 points on 5-of-6 shooting and nine rebounds as the Beavers built a 35-16 halftime advantage.
Destiny Graham scored 13 points and had nine rebounds to lead Arizona. She had 11 of the Wildcats' 16 first-half points. Arizona pulled within 14 points in the third quarter but didn't get closer.
- Oregon St. takes early lead against Arizona, doesn't look back
- Web Extra: Oregon St. after home win against Arizona (1/14/18)
- Trinkle leads Oregon St to 94-62 win over Washington St
- Oregon takes down Oregon St. behind Brown's 20 points
- Oregon shakes slow start to beat Arizona
- PHOTO GALLERY: Oregon beats Arizona State 31-29
- Hot bats lead Oregon past Arizona State in game one of the Women's College World Series
- Ionescu, Hebard pave way past no. 18 Arizona St.
- No. 14 Arizona beats Oregon State 75-65 in OT
- Oregon State escapes with a 79-74 victory over Arizona State