Corvallis, Ore. -- Chance Nolan threw four touchdown passes and Oregon State beat Southern California 45-27. Tyjon Lindsey had five receptions for 102 yards and two touchdowns, B.J. Baylor ran for 158 yards, and the Beavers ended a 24-game losing streak _ dating to 1960 _ at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Kedon Slovis threw for 355 yards with one touchdown and three interceptions as the Trojans lost their second straight home game as double-digit favorites. It was the first home game for interim coach Donte Williams, who replaced Clay Helton two days after a 42-28 loss to Stanford on September 11.
For the first time since 1960, Oregon State beats USC in Los Angeles behind a four touchdown effort from Chance Nolan.
Posted: Sep 26, 2021 12:00 AM
- Oregon State beats USC 45-27 in Los Angeles
- Oregon State women's hoops beats USC 77-52
- Oregon State falls 72-59 to the Trojans in Los Angeles
- No. 3 Oregon cruises past USC
- USC wins 4th straight with 74-67 victory over Oregon State
- Oregon State loses regular season finale to USC
- Oregon State falls 75-62 on the road at USC
- Oregon State ready to maintain momentum following USC win
- Hebard sets NCAA record, No. 9 Oregon beats USC in 2nd OT
- Oregon State beats Arizona State, 35-34
Scroll for more content...