Corvallis, OR. --Oregon State women's basketball is anxious to get back on the floor.
The Beavers have had two weeks off since their loss in the Pac-12 Tournament to Washington.
They'll take on No. 13 Boise State who will be looking for its first NCAA Tournament win.
"Very talented guards, they also have some capable posts inside," OSU guard Mikayla Pivec said. "They also have some players from Washington is where I'm from."
OSU made it to the Elite 8 last season despite not hosting in Corvallis. The Beavers know what it takes to get back to the regional semifinal in Albany, NY.
"In talking to Jo and Katie and just understanding we've had a lot of talks about how it may not be our last game but to play like it is," OSU guard Destiny Slocum said.
A win over the Broncos isn't a guarantee. But Boise State may have insight on the Beavers thanks to Oregon transfer forward Mallory McGwire.
"I feel like Gill Coliseum is something you only experience once in a lifetime, especially if you don't play here that often," McGwire said. The fans are insane. It's going to be hard to communicate because it is loud in here."
The Beavers and Boise State tip off at 2:30 p.m. on Saturday at Gill Coliseum, following the Arkansas Little-Rock-Gonzaga game.
- Oregon State ready to take on Boise St.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Oregon defeats Boise State 66-54
- OSU escapes upset, defeats Boise St.
- Ducks hoops set for home-and-home with Boise State
- Trinkle leads Oregon St to 94-62 win over Washington St
- No. 2 Oregon St. rallies to beat Ohio St.
- Oregon St. holds on to beat Gonzaga
- Oregon St. defeats Ducks, sweeps Civil War
- Oregon takes down Oregon St. behind Brown's 20 points
- Oregon State practices in Beaverton