Eugene, Ore. -- Oregon Women's Soccer hosts the Washington State Cougars in a conference matchup this Saturday. The Ducks are coming off a blow out loss to no. 2 Stanford last week and are looking to get back to their winning ways after dropping four of their last five.
While they are searching for a win, there is a glimmer of light that fans can look forward to. Oregon's 23 goals in their first 13 games of this season is the teams best in the modern era. The Ducks are hoping for their star Jordan Wormdahl to continue her dominance on the pitch. The freshman forward leads the team with six goals on just 12 shot attempts.
A win for the Ducks would be their first Pac-12 win this season and put them a game over .500. It would also break the two year losing streak they have against the Cougars. Currently Oregon sits at the bottem of the Pac-12 standings with Arizona State.
This game is also apart of Oregon's annual cancer awareness night. Kick off is at 7:05 p.m.
- Oregon Women's soccer looks to get their first Pac-12 win
- Oregon Women's Basketball Wins Pac-12 Tournament
- Oregon Cruises in Pac-12 Quarterfinal
- Web Extra: Oregon women's basketball on Pac-12 quarterfinals loss (3/3/18)
- Oregon keeps Cal at bay for fifth Pac-12 conference win
- Oregon soccer opens year with exhibition win
- Oregon Advances to Pac-12 Tournament Championship
- Web Extra: Oregon Women's Soccer Head Coach Kat Mertz (8/13/18)
- Titan Roundup: Men's, women's soccer draw, volleyball wins vs. UCC
- OSU women’s basketball gear up for Pac-12 Tournament (3/5/19)