EUGENE, Ore. – The Oregon Ducks loss to the Washington Huskies Thursday night, 61-56 following a controversial foul call in the closing seconds.
Payton Pritchard was called for a shooting foul with 1.6 seconds remaining in the game, sending Jaylen Nowell to the free throw for three shots.
In the ensuing possession, Paul White through the ball in for the length of the floor for a turnover.
Oregon freshman, Louis King led the way for the Ducks with 19 pts and 3 rebounds.
Through the first half, only three Oregon players managed to score (King, Francis Okoro, and Miles Norris, all freshman).
On the other end of the court, Nowell finished with 20 points and 6 rebounds, while David Crisp had 18 points and 5 assist.
With the loss Oregon falls to (11-8, 2-4) on the season. Next for the Ducks, they'll welcome in the Washington State Cougars Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
- Oregon men lose another close game
- Ducks optimistic despite six-game losing streak
- Oregon men’s basketball back on track?
- Web Extra: Oregon State men basketball on close win over Arizona State (2/24/18)
- Oregon men's basketball gearing up for the 352nd Civil War Game
- Hoops Roundup: Ducks win, Beavers lose in southern road games
- Oregon Softball hosts the Huskies after losing nine straight
- Oregon State loses regular season finale to USC
- Oregon State snaps Oregon’s 17 game winning streak (2/18/19)
- Offense shines in Oregon State's spring game