EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregon softball returns to the field when it takes on College of the Siskiyous at 10 a.m. on Sunday at Jane Sanders Stadium.
The team is highlights by key returners such as Second Team All-Pac-12 pitcher Jordan Dail and Third Team All-Pac-12 outfielder Haley Cruse.
"I'm just excited to see what our team looks like and I'm excited to work on my leadership skills," Cruse said. "I've never really been a vocal leader so I've had to do that this year, which has been a challenge. It's been really fun so far."
Dail, who pitched in 45 of the team's 52 games last season, will get some help with the addition of pitching transfers Brooke Yanez and Samaria Diaz.
The Ducks also added a few position players as well.
"I would tell you the main thing is for them just to settle," head coach Melyssa Lombardi said. "Just to relax and be excited to be out on the field together and let's just see what we can do."
- Oregon ready for fall ball
- Beavers ball out in second fall scrimmage
- Oregon State ready for UCLA
- Oregon ready for season opener
- Oregon preps for fall scrimmage
- Oregon Football ready for rematch against Auburn
- Oregon women ready to start Pac-12 play
- Oregon falls late to Auburn 27-21
- Oregon men's hoops falls to North Carolina