Eugene, Ore. -- Following their game being postponed on Friday night, the Ducks played a doubleheader against Cal, splitting the games and winning the overall series.
Jordan Dail tossed another complete game shutout against the Bears in the early matchup, leading the Ducks to 4-0 victory. Outfielder Haley Cruse also hit her first home run of the year, which went along with shortstop Jasmine Sievers fourth of the year.
With the series in hand, Kailey Krueger got the start for the third game of the series. A couple of fielding errors proved costly, as Cal took a 5-0 lead early. Cruse, pitching for the first time since she was 13 years old, got some time in the circle while Rachel Cid also pitched for some time as well. Dail came in around the third inning, shutting out the Bears the rest of the way.
Despite a Shaye Bowden homerun to open the bottom of the 7th inning, the Ducks couldn't complete the comeback. The Civil War is the next matchup for the Ducks, starting April 26th.
- Oregon softball falls, but still wins series vs. Cal
- Oregon softball opens series vs. Cal with 1-0 win
- Oregon Softball wins game one at College World Series
- Oregon State Men's Basketball falls to Cal 74-70 (2/3/18)
- Oregon softball "duck hunting" ahead of Civil War series
- Oregon softball drops first series game vs. Arizona State
- Oregon keeps Cal at bay for fifth Pac-12 conference win
- Oregon State wins Civil War series in game two
- Oregon State baseball wins the College World Series
- Oregon State baseball lock up Civil War series win