EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Elijah Brown scored 20 points and Paul White had 17 off the bench to help lead Oregon to a 66-57 victory over Oregon State on Saturday night.
Brown had 18 points in the first half as the Ducks (14-7, 4-4 Pac-12) built a 41-25 lead. Oregon held the Beavers (11-9, 3-5) scoreless for more than 6 minutes during a 22-2 run.
Stephen Thompson Jr. led Oregon State with 16 points. Tres Tinkle scored 13 and Ethan Thompson had 11.
The Ducks never let their lead get below eight points despite shooting just 6 of 24 (25 percent) in the second half. The conference leaders in free-throw accuracy at 79 percent made up for it by going 19 of 24 from the foul line.
Drew Eubanks had nine rebounds for the Beavers but only four points, nearly nine off his season average. Both teams finished with 28 rebounds.
Payton Pritchard had seven points and seven assists for Oregon.
Oregon State has lost four of its last five heading to the Bay Area and is tied for ninth in the Pac-12 with Arizona State. The Beavers won at Stanford two seasons ago but haven't beaten California on the road since 2009.
Oregon plays six of its last 10 games on the road, starting with a trip to Stanford and California. The Ducks have been strong finishers under Dana Altman, going 30-6 over the second half of the last four Pac-12 seasons.
Oregon State: Plays at Stanford on Thursday night.
Oregon: Plays at California on Thursday night.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Oregon takes down Oregon St. behind Brown's 20 points
- Oregon State ready to take on Boise St.
- Oregon St. takes early lead against Arizona, doesn't look back
- Oregon St. holds on to beat Gonzaga
- Oregon St. defeats Ducks, sweeps Civil War
- Oregon's Troy Brown Jr. selected by the Washington Wizards
- Web Extra: Oregon After Taking Down Rider
- Trinkle leads Oregon St to 94-62 win over Washington St
- No. 2 Oregon St. rallies to beat Ohio St.
- Oregon's next star