EUGENE, ORE. -- Oregon State senior Don Tchilao and Oregon junior Emma Eddy were both named Pac-12 players of the week Tuesday after a standout weekend on the soccer field.
Tchilao recorded a goal and an assist in last Monday's matchup wth Sacramento State, helping the Beavers take a 2-1 victory over the Hornets.
The Chandler, Ariz. native leads the Beavers with two goals this season and this Pac-12 honor marks his first accolade ever and the first this season for OSU.
Oregon junior forward Emma Eddy was also named Pac-12 offensive player of the week after scoring three goals over the past weekend to lead the Ducks to victories over Dartmouth and Gonzaga.
With five goals under her belt this season, the Eugene, Ore. native ranks second in the Pac-12 and is tied for 10th nationally in total games scored.
Eddy also entered the UO Hall of Fame after becoming the fifth Duck in program history to score a goal in three consecutives games.
- Oregon's Emma Eddy and Oregon State's Don Tchilao named Pac-12 players of the week
- Oregon Cruises in Pac-12 Quarterfinal
- Oregon Advances to Pac-12 Tournament Championship
- Oregon Women's Basketball Wins Pac-12 Tournament
- Oregon rallies past ASU to clinch share of PAC-12 title
- Web Extra: Oregon women's basketball on Pac-12 quarterfinals loss (3/3/18)
- Oregon keeps Cal at bay for fifth Pac-12 conference win
- Oregon State keeps focus on Los Angeles schools, not Pac-12 Tournament (2/19/19)
- Oregon State has more to prove in the Pac-12 Tournament (3/12/19)
- Oregon State practices in Beaverton