CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) -- Aari McDonald scored 22 points to lead No. 12 Arizona to a 65-58 overtime victory over No. 9 Oregon State. The Wildcats snapped an 11-game losing streak against Oregon State dating to the 2011-12 season. Arizona never trailed in overtime, and the key shot was a 3-pointer from Sam Thomas with 1:16 left that extended its lead to 61-56. The Wildcats turned up their man-to-man defensive pressure in the overtime and the Beavers managed just one field goal. Mikayla Pivec led the Beavers with 15 points and 12 rebounds.
Arizona’s defense shut down No. 9 Oregon State during the second half and overtime, as the No. 12 Wildcats defeated the Beavers, 65-58 Sunday in Gill Coliseum.
Posted: Feb 9, 2020 5:40 PM
- Second half offensive struggles silence Oregon State
- Offense shines in Oregon State's spring game
- Oregon preparing for Washington State's explosive offense
- Oregon struggles against Arizona
- Web Extra: Brian Lindgren on offensive struggles vs. Arizona
- Oregon State's offense looks primed for 2019 start
- Offensive improvements after week one: Oregon State Football
- Oregon's Offense, Defense getting more comfortable
- Oregon offense reignited following 77-6 win
- Oregon offensive coordinator Arroyo takes UNLV job
Scroll for more content...