Corvallis, OR -- Oregon State football is set for its spring game on Saturday at Reser Stadium.
Head coach Jonathan Smith announced coaches will run a draft format to decide the personnel of each team.
Coaches will also be split among the two teams.
Last season the Beavers didn't have enough healthy players for a full spring game so they held an open practice instead.
"It feels good just having more guys, more guys that are healthy," Smith sad. "Again, we're going to be smart with some guys too if they're not completely healthy or limited amount. But we got enough guys to continue to practice. You know last year we held a couple guys out, we couldn't even practice, put 11 guys on the, so it feels better."
OSU's spring game is set to start at 11 a.m. on Saturday at Reser Stadium.
- OSU to hold draft for spring game
- OSU football begin spring practices
- OSU Receiver Hodgins declares for NFL Draft
- Jefferson boosts OSU running game
- Depth helping OSU defense in spring ball
- OSU holds first day of fall camp
- OSU holds first practice in pads
- Beaver Hoops Roundup: OSU sweeps Saturday games
- Offense shines in Oregon State's spring game
- Oregon football impresses at spring game