Photo Gallery 31 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregon running back CJ Verdell had three touchdowns and 257 yards leading to the victory over Washington State, 37-35.
The 257 yards was Verdell's highest rushing total of the season.
Verdell had an 89-yard touchdown run that gave the Ducks the lead early 9-3 lead.
The Cougars outscored the Ducks 14-8 in the second quarter to tie the game at 17 heading into halftime.
WSU offense got in a rhythm after rushing touchdown from Max Borghi and a touchdown reception from Renard Bell.
Washington State quarterback Anthony Gordon was 32/50 for 406 yards and three touchdowns to help the nation's top passing offense.
In the end, it came down to a 26 yard field goal for freshman Camden Lewis, who nailed it from straight ahead.
With the win Oregon improves to 7-1 overall and 4-0 in conference play.
Next the Ducks will hit the road to take on USC in Los Angeles on November 2nd, at 5 p.m. The game is set to be aired on Fox.
- Oregon escapes Washington St. in final seconds
- Trinkle leads Oregon St to 94-62 win over Washington St
- Web Extra: Oregon St. defense on loss to Washington (11/17/18)
- OSU escapes upset, defeats Boise St.
- Oregon escapes with close win over Utah
- Oregon Survives Washington State in Overtime
- PHOTO GALLERY: Oregon Defeats Washington 30-27
- PHOTO GALLERY: Oregon defeats Eastern Washington
- Oregon Ducks rally to beat Washington Huskies
- Oregon preparing for Washington State's explosive offense