Eugene, Ore. -- Despite having injury issues, Oregon soccer is still angling for a spot in the NCAA tournament. Head Coach Kat Mertz talked with the media on Tuesday before Thursday's matchup against Arizona State.
Oregon soccer coach Kat Mertz talks with the media on Tuesday before the Ducks take on Arizona State and Arizona.
Posted: Oct 23, 2018 6:16 PM
Updated: Oct 23, 2018 7:32 PM
- WEB EXTRA: Kat Mertz on final home stand of regular season (10/23/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon Women's Soccer Head Coach Kat Mertz (8/13/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Kat Mertz on gameplanning for Stanford (10/3/18)
- Web Extra: Kyle Nobach on regular-season opener (2/6/18)
- Web Extra: Pat Casey on regular-season opener (2/6/18)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck Reflects on Regular Season (2/28/18)
- Web Extra: Pat Casey on finishing regular season (5/26/18)
- Web Extra: Kat Tudor on Beaver's road struggles (1/24/18)
- Web Extra: Kat Tudor on playing off the bench (12/27/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Sabrina Ionescu on new faces, new offense in 2018 (10/23/18)
Scroll for more content...