Corvallis, Ore. -- After battling through injury yet again, Oregon State QB Jake Luton is aiming to return to the lineup against Cal after a long bye week to rehab the high ankle sprain he suffered against the University of Nevada.
Oregon State QB Jake Luton talks getting back into the rotation and who he's talked to through his injury rehab process.
Posted: Oct 16, 2018 3:57 PM
- WEB EXTRA: Jake Luton on rehabbing injury (10/16/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on first Spring practice (4/4/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Playbook, QB Competition (4/20/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Passing Game (4/23/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on Fall camp scrimmage (8/11/18)
- Web Extra: Luton on health
- Web Extra: Jake Luton on first day of training camp (8/3/18)
- Web Extra: Quarterback Jake Luton after fall camp day 5 (8/7/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton after week two of training camp (8/18/18)
- Web Extra: Jake Luton and Trevon Bradford on Saturday’s loss (11/10/18)
Scroll for more content...