Corvallis, OR. -- With an impressive 12-2 start to the season, the Oregon State women’s basketball seems to be heading in the right direction. But the Beavers may have taken a step back with the loss of their guard Kat Tudor.
Tudor suffered a season-ending left knee injury in last Friday’s win over Washington State. Oregon State guard Katie McWilliams spoke to the media Tuesday and said Tudor was a deep threat from behind the arc and a big contributor to the team’s rebounding success.
OSU will travel to Southern California this week to take on the USC Trojans and UCLA Bruins.
- WEB EXTRA: Katie McWilliams on Kat Tudor and the upcoming Pac-12 road games (1/8/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Scott Rueck on the loss of star guard Kat Tudor (1/8/18)
- Web Extra: Kat Tudor on Beaver's road struggles (1/24/18)
- Web Extra: Katie McWilliams on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)
- Web Extra: Kat Tudor on playing off the bench (12/27/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Destiny Slocum on the upcoming games against USC and UCLA (1/8/18)
- Web Extra: McWilliams recaps Vancouver Showcase (11/30/18)
- Beavers knock off Colorado behind Kat Tudor's 23 points
- Web Extra: Katie McWilliams on finishing out non conference schedule (12/19/18)
- Web Extra: Katie McWilliams on facing the Bay Area schools (1/31/18)