EUGENE, Ore. -- Oregon track and field distance runner Jessica Hull breaks down what it meant to be the1,500 meter National Championship.
- Web Extra: Jessica Hull after Winning 1,500 National Championship (6/9/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson after NCAA Championships (6/9/18)
- Web Extra: Jessica Hull on Qualifying for the 1500 final (6/7/18)
- Web Extra: Jessica Hull on coach Johnson and her goals for the remainder of the cross country season (10/22/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon State on advancing to the College World Series (6/9/18)
- Web Extra: Jessica Garcia on the importance of the Utah series (5/8/18)
- Web Extra: Jessica Garcia on playing in the Civil War series (3/28/18)
- Web Extra: 5A High School State Championships (3/9/18)
- Web Extra: Robert Johnson on Pac-12 Championships (5/8/18)
- Web Extra: Ryan Gronlund ahead of NCAA Golf Championships (5/22/18)
Scroll for more content...