Eugene, Ore. -- Oregon offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo breaks down how Tuesday’s practice went in preparation of Saturday’s Pac-12 contest against the Bruins. In the event Herbert is not cleared to play, the Ducks will likely turn to Braxton Burmeister, who recently returned from offseason knee surgery. Burmeister has completed four passes for 27 yards in two games this season. And last year, the sophomore quarterback played in seven games while recording 330 passing yards, two touchdowns and six interceptions.
Oregon offensive coordinator Marcus Arroyo breaks down the Ducks’ quarterback situation and how Burmeister will step up if Herbert is not cleared to play against UCLA.
Posted: Oct 31, 2018 12:17 AM
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on Braxton Burmeister’s development under center (10/30/18)
- WEB EXTRA: Marcus Arroyo on Wazzu Matchup (10/16/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on the importance of continuity from a season ago (3/14/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on competing against a talented UW defense (10/9/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on the importance of starting fast offensively (11/13/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on how to outplay the Beavers offensively in the Civil War (11/20/18)
- Web Extra: Dana Altman on Oregon’s offseason development and the upcoming scrimmage against Western Oregon (10/30/18)
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on how the Ducks will bounce back after the Washington State loss (10/23/18)
- Web Extra: Victor Bradley Jr. on the team’s experience and maturity (10/30/18)
- Web Extra: Payton Pritchard on Bol Bol’s impact and the improvements of the 2018-2019 Ducks (10/30/18)
Scroll for more content...