Eugene, OR. -- The Oregon Ducks rallied from a double digit deficit to lead in the final minutes of the game. But Oregon state scored the last six points in a 77-72 victory over the Ducks to open Pac-12 Conference play.
Oregon forward Paul White spoke to the media after the game about the sluggish start. After the loss, White gathered the entire Oregon team and emphasized the need to play a full 40 minutes.
Oregon will try to get its 10th win of the season, as it hosts UCLA Thursday, Jan. 10 at 6 p.m.
- Web Extra: Paul White on Oregon’s first conference loss (1/5/18)
- Web Extra: Dana Altman on the Civil War loss (1/5/18)
- Web Extra: Paul White on Bay Area Road Trip (1/30/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon coach Mario Cristobal press conference (8/2/18)
- Web Extra: Mike White after Oregon loss to UCLA in their Pac-12 opener (3/16/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon women's basketball on Pac-12 quarterfinals loss (3/3/18)
- Web Extra: George Horton after Oregon's Civil War loss (5/8/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer following Oregon loss to Colorado (11/16/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon St. defense on loss to Washington (11/17/18)
- Web Extra: Mike White talks before Oregon hosts Toledo (3/7/18)