Eugene, Ore. -- The Oregon men’s basketball team lost a shocker at home Monday night against Texas Southern, 89-84. It marks the Ducks’ second loss of the season. And although Oregon’s 7’2” big man Bol Bol threw up 32 points, the Ducks struggled defensively and displayed a poor effort on the boards. Oregon guard Payton Pritchard spoke to the media after the game and emphasized that the team needed to move on and learn from the loss and not let it carry over into the rest of the season.
Oregon guard Payton Pritchard reflects on the “terrible loss” and explains how the team can improve.
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 1:00 AM
- Web Extra: Payton Pritchard on the shocking loss to Texas Southern (11/26/18)
- Web Extra: Dana Altman recaps loss to Texas Southern (11/26/18)
- Web Extra: Payton Pritchard after home loss to USC (1/18/18)
- Web Extra: Payton Pritchard on 2nd Civil War game
- Web Extra: Payton Pritchard on Pac-12 Tournament (3/5/18)
- Web Extra: Payton Pritchard on upcoming season expectations (10/5/18)
- Web Extra: Payton Pritchard on how the Ducks matchup against San Diego (12/11/18)
- Former Duck Payton Pritchard selected in NBA Draft
- Web Extra: Payton Pritchard on Bol Bol’s impact and the improvements of the 2018-2019 Ducks (10/30/18)
- Web Extra: Michael Johnson Jr. on being selected as an Under Armour All-American (11/26/18)
Scroll for more content...