Eugene, Ore. -- The Oregon volleyball team is headed to the NCAA Tournament for the eighth straight year. But this season the Ducks get home field advantage in the first round for the first time in four years. As a 15 seed, the Ducks are facing a talented Aggies team with great outside hitters. Oregon middle blocker Ronika Stone spoke to the media Tuesday about the challenges of playing at home versus away. Oregon will have to win at home, which something the Ducks haven’t been consistent at this year with a 9-5 overall record in Matthew Knight Arena. Oregon plays New Mexico State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament Thursday night at 7:00.
Oregon middle blocker Ronika Stone reflects on the NCAA Tournament berth and breaks down what the team needs to do to defeat New Mexico State.
Posted: Nov 27, 2018 10:58 PM
- Web Extra: Ronika Stone on the challenges of playing in front of a home crowd (11/27/18)
- Web Extra: Ronika Stone at Oregon volleyball media day (8/14/18)
- Web Extra: Lindsey Vander Weide on the opportunity to play at home one last time (11/27/18)
- Ronika Stone, Willow Johnson post practice (10/2/18)
- Web Extra: Ronika Stone and Lindsey Vander Weide on the team's strong start (9/26/18)
- Web Extra: Lindsey Vander Weide and Ronika Stone on win vs. Baylor (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer and Ronika Stone on finishing strong against the UCLA Bruins PART 2 (11/3/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer and Ronika Stone on finishing strong against the UCLA Bruins PART 1 (11/3/18)
- Web Extra: Matt Ulmer on the upcoming NCAA Tournament match against New Mexico State (11/27/18)
- Web Extra: Jonathan Smith on playing Colorado
Scroll for more content...