Eugene, Ore. -- The Oregon women’s basketball team is looking to get its seventh win of the season this Sunday against Long Beach State. Oregon guard Sabrina Ionescu spoke to the media Friday about how the team is preparing for Sunday’s game against the 49ers and what she has seen from freshman Taylor Chavez. Ionescu thinks Chavez’s confidence has significantly grown and she has improved as a shooter. Despite the Ducks’ perfect 6-0 record, head coach Kelly Graves still thinks his team can improve defensively. So far this year, Oregon has allowed 58 points per game. Graves wants the Ducks’ defensive play to “sharpen up” before the upcoming road games.
Oregon guard Sabrina Ionescu breaks down the upcoming game against the 49ers and Taylor Chavez’s offensive impact.
Posted: Nov 30, 2018 9:23 PM
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on Long Beach State and Taylor Chavez (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu and Ruthy Hebard after beating Long Beach State (12/2/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves on defensive improvement and the upcoming game against Long Beach State (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu after loss to Stanford (2/4/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on closing out the Pac-12 (2/21/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on season expectations (11/2/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on Mississippi St. (12/17/18)
- Web Extra: McWilliams recaps Vancouver Showcase (11/30/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on facing CMU in the Sweet 16 (3/21/18)
Scroll for more content...