Corvallis, Ore. -- Oregon State men's soccer head coach Terry Boss speaks with the media after the Beavers beat SMU 2-1 in the first round of the NCAA tournament.
Boss talks about the team executing their gameplan, an injury to goalie Adrian Fernandez, and playing through a scrappy game.
Oregon State's will visit Saint Mary's in the second round of the tournament on November 16th, at 1:00 p.m.
- Web Extra: Terry Boss on Beaver's first round win over SMU (11/15/18)
- Web Extra: Terry Boss on making the NCAA Tournament (11/14/18)
- KEZI Sports Extra: Oregon State men's soccer coach Terry Boss
- Web Extra: Cadyn Grenier on Beavers CWS win (6/23/18)
- Web Extra: Oregon Women's Basketball After First Round Win
- Web Extra: Oregon volleyball recaps NCAA tournament first round win
- Web Extra: Kat Tudor on Beaver's road struggles (1/24/18)
- Web Extra: Marie Gulich on the Beaver's transition offense (1/31/18)
- Web Extra: Scott Rueck on Beaver's versatile point guards (1/31/18)
- Web Extra: Pat Casey before the Beavers season opener (2/13/18)