Eugene, Ore. -- Oregon running back Travis Dye spoke to the media Tuesday about the upcoming conference matchup against the Arizona State Sun Devils. Dye broke down what he saw on film and how the Ducks need to execute against a talented, physical ASU defensive front. He also addressed the injuries the team suffered against Utah last week, specifically at the running back position. CJ Verdell and Cyrus Habibi-Likio both left the Utah game with injuries and are questionable for Saturday’s showdown against ASU. But Dye believes he will be able to carry a lot of that load on Saturday. Oregon has won 10 of the last 11 meetings against ASU and this year the Ducks will look to snap the Sun Devils’ three-game win streak at home Saturday at 7:30 P.M.
Oregon running back Travis Dye breaks down the team’s execution and the importance of the Ducks’ run game.
Posted: Nov 13, 2018 10:53 PM
- Web Extra: Travis Dye on the upcoming ASU game and his growth as a running back (11/13/18)
- Web Extra: Travis Dye on development and running backs (9/11/18)
- Web Extra: Troy Dye on senior night, linebacker corps before ASU game (11/14/18)
- Web Extra: Katie McWilliams on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)
- Web Extra: Sabrina Ionescu on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves on upcoming games against ASU, UA (1/10/18)
- Web Extra: Ugochukwu Amadi, Travis and Troy Dye after beating Bowling Green (9/1/18)
- Web Extra: Seth Berger on upcoming games
- Web Extra: Marcus Arroyo on the importance of starting fast offensively (11/13/18)
- Web Extra: Kelly Graves after win over ASU (1/14/18)
Scroll for more content...